Dr. Hannelore Bilz, MD Germany
She has been using the QRS since June 1994 and has applied it to all age groups and for a variety of diagnoses. She has been observing her cases carefully for negative side effects and has found none to date.
- Osteoporosis: Woman 80 years old had surgery for her condition. In spite of rehabilitation and intensive physical therapy, she could not climb stairs or walk without a cane. After 8 weeks with QRS she could walk and climb unaided.
- Fracture: Man 74 years old with fractured radius could not clench fist. After 8 weeks with QRS he could clench.
- Achilles Tendon: Man 37 years old, a tennis player had Achilles tendon problems. Several different treatments failed. After 3 weeks with QRS he could return to his game.
- Chronic Fatigue: Woman 29 years old had chronic fatigue and constant infections. After 4 weeks with QRS, fatigue was gone and patient stated she had never felt better in years.
- Testicular Cancer: Man 32 years old had testicular cancer with metastases. After surgery and chemotherapy his suffering continued. After three days of QRS 4 times per day, he could cope well with no painkillers or sleeping pills. Patient purchased QRS for continuing self-treatment with great success.
Dr. Walter Maus, MD Germany
He has been working with magnetic field therapy for 40 years. With his own slipped disk and vertebral resection surgery, he experienced pain for 8 months. After taking QRS treatment himself, the pain gradually ceased.
- Herpes Zoster: Woman had herpes in two areas and expected it to last 6 months. She was relieved of pain after twelve days with QRS. This relief was obtained without medication.
- Pancreatitis: Patient with chronic pancreatitis and digestive problems was trouble-free with QRS after 1 week.
- Edema: Woman with lymph blockage in legs had swelling and pain. After three days with QRS she had no pain and was able to walk.
Dr. David G. Spall, MD Australia
He has used QRS as an adjunct to other treatments in his cancer clinic established in 1996. After 4 months of extensive use he was able to confirm obvious benefits to a broad spectrum of patients including some cancers advanced to stages 3 and 4. Among the benefits were patients needing decreased amounts of analgesics, and visibly improving their saturated oxygen levels.
- Carcinoma: Woman, marathon swimmer, had stage 4 metastatic basal cell carcinoma with secondaries in lungs. Long-term use of QRS has been a benefit and has improved microcirculation.
- Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma: Woman 76 years old had involvement of parotid gland and lymph nodes on neck, distorting her face and closing her eye. Daily treatment with QRS over 8 weeks resulted in remission.
Dr. Eckhard Roekrich, MD Germany
He has an open mind about alternative and natural therapies. Among other treatments, he offers his patients nutritional therapy and acupuncture. He used QRS extensively for 6 months on a variety of patients and was pleased with the results.
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS): Woman 45 years old was diagnosed of this motor neuron disease with a 3-4 year life expectancy. After 1 month of QRS and vitamin supplements, she reported better muscle control, strength, and energy. After 3 months she claimed to be feeling 100% better.
- Shoulder and Neck Injury: Man 53 years old had repeated surgeries for work-related injuries. His condition was further complicated with arthritis. After 6 weeks with QRS he had less pain, fewer and shorter headaches, and enjoyed 3 or more additional hours of sleep at night.
Dr. E. Allcicco, MD Italy
He practices sports medicine, especially with soccer players. He tested QRS for 2 months and found the system to produce good therapy for hard training and tired muscles. He recommends it for following up sports and exercise.
Dr. Horst Michaelis, MD Germany
He is specialized in bioenergetic medicine including traditional and electrical acupuncture. Magnetic field therapy was a sideline until he came to know QRS. He studied the theoretical basics and then used the system on his patients.
- Phlebitis: Woman 73 years old had disturbed blood circulation in her leg with vein inflammation and ulceration. After 6 weeks with QRS, her leg was restored, inflammation subsided, and tissue regeneration took place.
- Necrosis: Woman 28 years old and nondiabetic had ulcerated legs. Traditional medicine was ineffective. After 6 weeks with QRS and laser treatment, her wounds closed and other symptoms subsided.
- Somnipathy: 62-year-old man had sleep disorder since childhood. After 4 weeks with QRS he no longer had somnipathy, his general condition was better and his strength and endurance in bicycling were improved.
- Rheumatism: Woman 68 years old suffered from intense pain and degenerative changes in her finger joints. After QRS, pain was reduced and she was able to discontinue use of painkillers.